Exploratory Sketches - House



After doing some shape studies, I wanted to start fleshing the environment out into real drawings to give my team an image of what out setting could potentially look like. As of now, the story has no specific need to be set in a certain place. "I tried to give multiple options for each part of a living space. One of my main thoughts while creating these spaces were, "How are the characters going to move and interact within this space?" I was not just considering the style of furniture, but the overall layout of the room, key places our team could place the camera, and so on. I also put a lot of thought into the design of the windows because in our film, the time of day is important information for the audience, and as such it will affect the lighting and I felt they were an important part of the visual development. 

Comments