My Plan for Week 20



My plan for week 10 is to refine the lighting that I've done so far. I had meetings with our director and head of lighting to make sure that we have a plan for continuity and a plan for each shot what the time of day is and where the sun is positioned in relation to the house. 

Now that that stuff has been cleared up, I believe lighting shots in the real world will move efficiently compared to what has been going on, because a lot of confusion between us has been discussed. 

For the chess world, lighting happens a bit differently because we are limited in certain areas compared to what we can do with Arnold rendering. Despite these technological limitations, we spend a lot of time refining the lighting to make it very appealing and we will continue to do so going forward. 

I met with Ethan to get some extra help and I plan on sharing my work with him and Olive to get more consistent feedback as I go on the shots I'm lighting. We believe this will help them get done to the best quality they can be and also keep a level of continuity in mind between the whole team so that we can tackle those issues as we go rather than going back in. 

Comments