Progress Report Unit 09



Lighting continues to move onward. Right now a lot of the team is pitching in to help with rendering so that we will be able to meet our deadlines. We are fortunate to have a lot of team members to help out, but we have faced technical difficulties so all we can do is keep working and hope that the technology will hold out. 

For me, I'm continuing to get my shots done, and help out where I can with paint-overs or trying to fix render errors (caused by technical issues) with compositing. There are some inconsistencies we are dealing with between rendering on our computers locally, rendering on the school computers remotely, and rendering with the school's renderfarm. We split this stuff up to help save time, so putting this stuff back in would not help with doing things efficiently. I have a lot of experience with adobe products so I wanted to try to step up to help see if there was some fixes we could make in aftereffects (or photoshop, I honestly found it very powerful for some effect we wanted to try). 

As always, here is a link to my syncsketch as I am not sure how well blogger displays videos.






Comments