Progress Report Unit 04



I was able to take and apply the notes I got in class to make the lighting much more ambient because there is no 'sun' or major light source in the chess world. I especially spent some time on the 'death' world scenes, with the green. I changed the color of the black king piece to a really dark red and shine green lights on it so that it would still appear like a black piece. Before, the colors made it seem like it didn't belong in the world. Changing it to a dark green made it blend in the environment too much and adding more light took too much of the black away and it looked like a green piece despite it being an extremely dark color texture wise. I think I got it working better than it was before


Again, in case blogger has troubles displaying my work, here is a link to syncsketch




Comments